The business calls & lines difference:
- Only Tier 1 carriers with business-class call quality
- Save money without changing numbers or lines
- Free intra-company calls
- Transfer services without new hardware
- One simple bill each month
- Tools to help you analyse billing data
- Call-barring options
- Fault resolution options available – 4 or 24hrs
- One contact for all your telecoms needs
As businesses move into the cloud, dependable, fast connectivity becomes ever more critical. SIP Trunks allow you to connect your existing PBX/switching equipment to the IP Voice service. SIP Trunks offer benefits to customers who already have a phone system to use VoIP. Savings on the voice calls and lines Your standard phone line is replaced by the IP network. VoIP call rates are usually lower than traditional equivalents. Flexibility in how you can use your numbers With SIP you can move existing or have new numbers outside of your local exchange area. Trusted Telecom SIP – flexible and cost-effective TTSIP delivers a flexible, scaleable, reliable SIP solution for customers of all types. The service is designed to work successfully with all the leading IP PBX brands in the UK market.
- Flexibility with phone numbers – move office and keep your same geographic number without any ongoing call forwarding costs.
- Business continuity – In an emergency, SIP Trunking allows your office to be temporarily relocated quickly and cost effectively
- Save money – Compared to ISDN, with lower call costs, free calls between offices (inc. international) and lower line rental costs for multi sites
- Resilience – SIP Trunking delivers a phone service that delivers 100% up time to keep your business running in a disaster without expensive call forwarding costs or load balance your calls across sites during peak hours
- Microsoft Teams – Our SIP integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Teams. Talk to us for more information.